February 07, 2018

2017 FO ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I still can’t believe that I knit and casted off 33 projects in 2017! I had to recount it a couple times. 



In 2017 I knit 8 Baby Sunnyside Sweaters, 13 pairs of socks, 8 Toques and 3 Shawls! That’s crazy! 



Most of the Socks were Christmas Gifts and a good chunk of the toques were to replenish my diminishing Toque supply bc if you have kids, your Toque supply is always diminishing. 



A surprise to me is that I knit 3 Shawls. Anyone who knows me knows that I hardly ever wear Shawls but I like knitting them ๐Ÿ˜‚ I may make it a point to wear more Shawls in 2018 ๐Ÿ˜‚



I also need to make it a point to take proper FO photos of my feelings show socks! I knit them up and they have been worn over and over again since I’ve cast them off. 

I guess from this review of my FO’s I’ve learned, I knit more than I think I do ๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment