February 02, 2018

❤️๐Ÿ•ŠBird Bags Re-stocked๐Ÿ•Š❤️

Funny thing is that I was pretty sure I used up all the Bird fabric last time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I decided to get organized and clean up my crafting/knitting/sewing closet and in the process of stacking all the fabric together I found about 1m of each type of bird fabric ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I took it as a sign that I needed to sew up some more bird bags ❤️ 

Currently there are 6 of these Small Bird Bags in my Online Shop ❤️  

Online Shop link HERE



There are 2 SECONDS Bird Bags for $30 each. They are the same quality as the regular ones but the Prairie Dye Studio Branding Tag is slightly on the bottom. Otherwise they are the same but you get to save $10 per each bag ๐Ÿ˜‰❤️




I have these diamond Bird Bags with a loop handle. There are only a couple of these and each type of bag is listed separately. So you can choose which bird you’d like on the front and back panel ❤️




There’s diamond bird bags with a handle on the back. This is a newer type handle and I’m not sure if I’ll keep doing this type of handle but it works perfectly and doesn’t dangle down ๐Ÿ˜„ 




And there is only 1 Sweater Bird Bag ❤️๐Ÿ•Š❤️




Happy Shopping ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment