December 30, 2014

Post Xmas Life...

I'm so excited that Christmas is over!! I'll have more highlights from my Christmas knitting in future posts. One project was an epic failure but it's fixable. 

I think.

Anyways! I'm more than a tad excited! I've been watching Ravelry projects for Prairie Knitting Yarn and have seen some super cute projects being made! When I dyed up Material Girl on BFL Sock I wasn't sure how it would knit up or if someone would even want to buy it. It's one of the crazier fun colorways I dyed and I loved it!



Here's a super wicked WIP pic of WoolDork's (Rav Id) Material Girl Socks :-)



I'm going to be posting follow up pics as she plugs through them :-) I love how they are knitting up and I hope she does as well!!

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment