February 17, 2017

What I do in my spare time...

I had plans the other day. I pulled out all my sewing equipment, set it up and set about getting some Project Bags done! I was quite determined to get all the Aboriginal Girl bags done. Well it didn't happen that way. I figured out about 2 hours in when I started making the handles that my sewing machines wasn't fixed, after getting serviced in November. Sigh.... Well it's back getting serviced again. My mom was kind enough to let me borrow one of her sewing machines. So hopefully I can get some progress on these super cute bags today.

Since I had some down time, I decided to take some updated photos of what I had left in my stock 😄 Since there's such variation with kettle dyeing, I like to keep updating the listing photos so show the skeins that are left. It can be quite fun, if the lightings right. 

Last 2 skeins of Columbia Icefield on SW Worsted
 

Front and Back photos of Columbia Icefield on BFL Sock 💙

 

Front and Back photos of Duchess on BFL Sock 💜
 
 
It's quite fun to see what skeins are left! I think that customers like to see which skeins are left. 

I also created 2 separate listings for Oregon Trail on Anna's Sock. There were a couple skeins that were darker and a couple that were lighter so hence:

Dark Oregon Trail on Anna's Sock
 

Light Oregon Trail on Anna's Sock
 

Both where dyed in the same pot but 2 skeins sucked up all the Browns and the other sucked up all the yellows and oranges. Both kinds of skeins are beautiful but 2 different looks ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment