November 08, 2017

Christmas Advent Calendar

I’m actually super impressed and excited that I’m down to my last Christmas Advent Calendar in my Online Shop ❤️❤️ It’s always hard to see how something like this will be received once rolled out! I decided to focus on quality and not quantity. While creating a Calendar I would love for myself! While I love Prairie Dye Studio products❤️ I also love products from other Makers too! 


 
I’ve decided to expand the single skein Project to incorporate a shawl kit! There is one left on a Black Nep Tweed Base in my Online Shop! The Black Nep Tweed Base is basically a tweed yarn with black bits of tweed in it! This is how the base looks! I had a few extra skeins and decided to dye them up in a simple grey colorway called Silver Bell! 



To give you the details on what’s included in the Christmas Advent Calendar:

I understand not everyone wants a calendar full of yarn or a calendar full of notions so I wanted to give full disclosure of what’s included. So you can decide if it’s right for you!


-1 Project Bag

-1 Notions Bag

-1 Black Nep Tweed shawl kit including pattern

-6, 20g skeins of yarn by Alberta Indie Dyers. Each Dyer has contributed 1 - 20g Mini

-6, 20g skeins of coordinating solid yarn for the Indie Dyed Minis! 

-1 full skein of Worsted weight yarn

-1 pattern for a mini skein Project

-7 Notions of various price points

-6 of my favourite items from a few of my favourite companies and Indie Makers❤️ 


The six fabulous indie dyers contributing minis are Sea Turtle Fibre Arts, Haven Fibre Arts, Boss Lady Yarn Co, Fibre Goddess, Allison Barnes Yarn, Gingersnap!!

 

Available in my Online Shop until Nov 15 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment