August 30, 2014

Stockpile...

I haven't been feeling well lately. Not sure what's up but I decided to go to the farmers market with my mom and sister today. It was great!! It's been a while since I've been to the farmer's market and I was a bit surprised to come across the A&B Fiberworks booth. I left with a huge bag of roving.



Top White Roving - Polypay x Arcott Wool roving. I got a pound of it and it's very soft :-)

Dark Brown Roving - Shetland Roving. There's about 8.5oz.

Silver Roving and Dark Brown Roving - Alpaca. There's 6oz of each. 

I absolutely love marbled rovings. The 2 alpaca rovings have wonderful marbling. I'm undecided what to spin first. I've been absolutely giddy since buying all this. It only cost me $52 for it all!!!! 

So now I'm counting down the hours until my wee one goes to bed so I can pull out my wheel! In the mean time I've wound them up.



This picture doesn't do it justice. The Polypay x Arcott ball is WAYYY bigger than a basketball. There's some veggie matter in them but they are easily removable since it's pretty much predrafted! 

So.....there's only 1.5 hrs until bedtime.....it's going to drag on forever ;-)

Happy Spinning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment