August 07, 2017

Fall Fibre Fair by the Twisted Barn

While I was doing my contacting Alberta Yarn Stores blitz for the Prairie Fibre Festival, I was able to get in touch with the fabulous ladies of the Twisted Barn in Rocky Mountain House! They are having a Fall Fibre Fair!! It's too close to the Prairie Fibre Festival for me to be a vendor but I am planning on attending as a customer!! Be sure to follow them on Facebook in the Fall Fibre Fair at the Twisted Barn HERE to keep in the loop! So far there's been a positive response on Instagram when I posted it! So it's definitely worth the drive to shop and visit! 


In case your not sure of where the Twisted Barn is located: (borrowed from their website 😉)

Directions

North of Rocky Mountain House on Highway 22 to Twp Road 40-5a (Frisco Hall). East to Range Road 7-2. South to End of Road. Blue Sign 404039. Look for our signs. You can't miss it!


Come and check out the vendors and the demos!! I'll be posting photos to Instagram too ❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment