October 19, 2017

My Last Market of the Year!



It’s just a couple days until the Calgary Fibre Shindig! I’ve decided that it’s going to be my last Market of the year ❤️ This has been a crazy busy year of growth for my business and I’m looking forward to some relaxing family time after the Shindig! 

If you haven’t been to the Calgary Fibre Shindig before it’s an awesome event to check out! They have a wide variety of vendors of all things of the Fibre Arts! It’s always a crazy busy market, so plan to arrive early!!  

I’ll be bringing all my inventory, which includes over 200 skeins of yarn. I’ll have Sweater quantities in all my bases ❤️ Arrive early to snag enough for a sweater, if that’s what your looking for! Quantities for colorways and bases vary anywhere from 1-12 skeins per colorway! I’ve loaded up a full Preview in the Prairie Dye Studio Facebook Group so you can plan your shopping 😉

Happy Shopping at the Shindig ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment