March 26, 2014

Fricken Snow...

Not much going on here the last week. When I say that, I mean knitting wise. I have a 1 year old that is getting into EVERYTHING!! So the only knitting time I've gotten is when she's napping. Even then I have to split that time with laundry. Boo.... I wish laundry would do its self! 

But it doesn't. 

So all I have to show for knitting is progress on my BFF socks. I have 1 sock done and casted on the second sock today. 


I should be able to get more done since there's no way I'm leaving the house.


It looks pretty dismal in the pictures, but there's a bit of snow falling and it's been snowing for a day. So there's more snow than that visible in the photo. It's a bit of a bummer since there was practically NO snow a couple days ago. 

I am so tired of snow. 

The only good thing about being inside because of the snow is that I'm making homemade bread. 


I'm cheating a bit by using the dough function on the bread maker but I am baking it in the oven. So the house smells heavenly!!

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment