June 30, 2015

I'm a Busy Girl :-)

I've been busy the last day! It's the second year I've donated gifts part of the Yarn Harlot's Karmic Balancing Gifts and this year has brought all kinds of abundance :-) I've been super busy last night before bed packaging up orders and this morning I had more orders to package up as well :-) it's not a bad problem to have ;-)




I've packaged up 14 orders or 24 Snagless Stitch Marker sets. That's not including the 4 wonderful winners of the Karmic Balancing Gifts. They got to choose a Snagless Stitch Marker set of their choice :-)

I've only got 1 set of SECONDS left.



It's the Mookaite Snagless Stitch Marker set. I find it beyond beautiful. I have a set of Mookaite for myself and I love the eclectic feel of this mineral :-) This SECONDS set is only $6 plus shipping.




I also have some Lace or Small Snagless Stitch Marker sets in the Sale section of my Etsy shop. Those are selling quite well as well so if you've had your eye on a set you better snag one before their gone :-)

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment