April 15, 2016

Fibre Shindig Preview!! 😍

There's been a rumour going around that the Fibre Shindig is Cancelled. 

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!

It's still on!! So if your in the Calgary area tomorrow (April 16) pop in and take a look at the fabulous vendors!! There's going to be a total of 30 vendors!



Now staying true to my promise! 



These are the gorgeous colorways I dyed up for the Fibre Shindig! 

Blue Heeler in MCN Sock


Lilac Dreams on MCN Sock, BFL Sock and Anna's Sock


Ring of fire on MCN Sock, BFL Sock and Anna's Sock


Puddles on MCN Sock, BFL Sock and Anna's Sock


Daydream on Anna's Sock


My Old Black Powder on BFL Sock and Anna's Sock



I have a large selection of Snagless Stitch Markers that will be available. As well as wristlet key chains with sheep on them πŸ˜„  

I have a limited supply, like very limited supply, of progress keepers or locking stitch marker sets. I have about a total of 14 sets of both and that's itπŸ˜„





I look forward to seeing you all there πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment