January 31, 2018

Scheduling my 2018 Market Season ❤️

It’s that time of the year again where I figure out what Markets I’ll be doing for the year! 

So far my 2018 Markets that I’ve applied to and attending are:

Hippy Strings Knit All the Things Retreat - Pop Up Shop ❤️ - approved vendor
Grande Prairie, Alberta
March 16-18 
Facebook Event Page HERE

Edmonton Fibre Frolic - approved vendor 
Edmonton, Alberta
May 26, 2018
Facebook Event Page HERE

Calgary Fibre Shindig - Spring - Applied
Calgary, Alberta
April 2018 - to be announced
Facebook Group HERE

Prairie Fibre Festival
Lacombe, Alberta
September 8, 2018
Facebook Event Page HERE

Calgary Fibre Shindig - Fall - pending application
Calgary, Alberta
October 2018 - to be announced
Facebook Group HERE

I’ve narrowed it down to these markets just because it doesn’t pay off for me to do multi day markets. My expenses are higher to do multi day markets (that aren’t local to me) and when I add up what my break even point in sales are, it’s a bit shocking at times. I need to compare this to my sales trends and seeing my profit after my break even point sometimes makes the deicision for me 😂  Not to mention that my kids are at the peak of cute and ornery-ness so I don’t like to be away from them for long. 

I’m attending the Hippy Strings Knit All the Things Retreat as a attendee and was asked to bring my goodies that the Hippy String Ladies will be selling in their pop up shop for me 😄 So it’ll be like a mini vacation for me ❤️ It’s so rare I actually get to enjoy an event❤️ Usually I’m in my booth watching everyone else have fun 😂 So I’m really looking forward to this event ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I’ll be updating dates and links to the markets I’m attending as they are confirmed! 

Thanks so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment