February 20, 2014

Thrummed...

I've finally gotten going on my last project for the Ravellenic's as part of the Tanis Fiber Arts Group.
 

I casted on my Thrummed Mittens last night. I originally started dividing the roving braid into thrums at 10:30pm. Then I casted on and had to finish the cuff. Then a couple thrums repeats. I had to call it quits at 1:30am. In my experience any knitting done at ungodly hours usually requires frogging when I wake up the next morning. Ditto with drinking wine while knitting. More on that in the next post ;-) Anyways, I'm loving how it's looking so far. I'm going to keep plugging away on them while watching the Canada vs USA women's hockey game. 

My Millwater is soaking so I'm hoping to get some photos of it for my next post.

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment