July 23, 2014

Where's the damn Knitting Fairies??....

I feel like I've been working on these socks forever. 

I keep knitting.

And knitting.

And knitting some more. Inbetween stitches I'm grinding my teeth, wishing that they were done so I could work on something else. Anything else. As long as it's not stockinette. I'm all stockinette-ed out. 



I resorted to an all time low yesterday. I tried to pray to the Knitting Fairies so they can finish up the the last sock. I'm so done with these socks. They were so close to dying a horrible fibery death. 

The only thing that's keeping me going is that as of late last night, I've just got to knit the 3 inches, or so, of ribbing. It's rediculous that I'm excited to knit ribbing. There was a time (long ago) in my knitting life that I would rather stab numerous knitting needles in my eye than knit ribbing. I used to suffer through it. Not now! Bring it on :-)

On another note, I'm a bit excited to see some of my Prairie Knitting Yarns being knit up :-)



Charley246 (Rav ID) did a wonderful job knitting up some crazy socks for her husband :-) I believe the colorway she used was Crazy Town on Wild Rose Sock.

This is the second project that she knit up! She knit up another pair of socks in A Walk in Fall on Wild Rose Sock.



Well, I need to get going on finishing my socks now :-( Lazy Knitting Fairies!   ;-)

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment