April 23, 2017

Etsy Update Monday April 24 at 10am MST!!

The Calgary Shindig was an awesome day and went super fast in a blur!! I got to meet so many awesome people and reconnect with so many fibre friends that I get to meet in person at these awesome events! I'm a firm believer that everyone should have a name tag with their Instagram and Ravelry name on it 😂 

So today was a day of relaxing a bit and going through my remaining inventory! I've updated the stock in my Etsy shop so it will repopen tomorrow with everything I have left instock! There are a few gems in there 😉 I put a quick preview in the Prairie Dye Studio Group and there will be a few Project Bags that are discounted and the last of my Local Icelandic Lopi skeins are on sale for $20 a skein. We're moving into Spring / Summer so if you'd like to stock up on some super bulky skeins for the fall 😉😉 

Happy Shopping tomorrow 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment