April 08, 2017

❤❤ Thank You ❤❤

I am so blown away with how fast the Button Pins in my Etsy Shop have sold in the last 12 hours! My good friend Marlene of Lady Dragonfly Studio  has been super busy getting her online shop ready to open! She's been supplying me with these super cute Button Pins! If you want to check out some super cute Project Bags, Aprons, Notions Bags, Drop Spindle Bags (like the one from the Instagram Giveaway!!) and some super cute Button Pins check out her Online Shop in the link above! It's not open for purchase yet but it will be shortly and you can check out her quality goods 😍❤

There are still a few super cute Button Pins available in my Etsy Shop now! These are the last that I have instock now. I have an order with Lady Dragonfly Studio so I can bring some more with me to the Calgary Fibre Shindig! 

 

I've also added just 1 Find Your Fade Kit - Ana to my Etsy Shop! 
 
 
 

It includes a few colorways that I was going to debut at the Shindig (and possibly pop in 1-2 skeins in my Etsy Shop next week for a 24 he Update) but I had such a positive response from the same kit I Made up for Tara, that I decided to make 1 more with the remaining Ana skein! The kit includes 1 skein of each: Nightshade, Columbia Icefield, Ana, Boreal and a Fryatt Hut - all on Anna's Sock!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment